Sunday, February 8, 2009

i'm wearing flipflops.

jump around!

got home from church today, started to work on my multicultural counseling paper...THAT didn't go well. but the task is nearly impossible--relating the career-decision making process of Chinese American youth to the underutilization of counseling services by lesbians with disabilities. i kid you not--that is what my paper is about. 2 pages down, 3 to go. no big deal. anyways, one of things i'm learning about being who i am is that i need a certain amount of activity going on around me to spur me on toward productivity. this is why it DOES work to watch movies and study, or, as is the case right now, study at panera. with coffee and strangers milling around.

however, i've been sadly unproductive.

i really really want a pair of boots, and i'm on a quest to find the perfect pair. no luck so far. i'm actually hesitant to buy anything because i feel like as soon as i lay down all that money, boots will be "out" again. i'm usually a good 8-12 months behind the trend. and that, my friends, has been a problemo in the past. i think i need to go with something timeless like cowboy boots. no joke. versatile and true to my cultural heritage. god bless america.

1 comment:

  1. If they're brown or black and "classic," boots NEVER go out of style. I live in SoCal, trust me. :)

    ReplyDelete