Saturday, April 4, 2009

dollar says we hear the bird in the grill story today

soo i'm sitting in class, listening to danny p/prof poff tell the same stories that we heard LAST CLASS (allison, you're not missing much). i will LOSE IT if we do in fact hear the bird in the grill story again today, as kristina has already predicted.

write THAT down, my friends.

i'll update in a few hours



UPDATE

first of all, we did NOT hear the bird in the grill story (prof poff has told this story just about every other class--every time like it's the first.)

but i did get my emotional intelligence test back today, and i am not emotionally unintelligent. so that was good news, because i would feel ridiculous if i had scored badly. given my future career and all.

1 comment:

  1. Oops ... so we get dinged on a-iam for telling stories over and over, each time as if new? I sense I'm in deep trouble. JSR

    ReplyDelete