Thursday, March 19, 2009

note to self and others....and some thoughts on next halloween

today was rather nondescript until i got quite an education in my night class (thanks to allison for keeping me entertained throughout) and on my drive home (thanks to kristina, as you will see)
where shall we begin? how about this....i'll just summarize my thoughts here, in bullet form...

1. my piece of advice to a certain classmate who shall remain nameless....taoism is pronounced "dow-ism" not "tay-oh-ism" probably should look that one up BEFORE the presentation. i'm just passing on a bit of advice to my friends. no offense to the aforementioned anonymous classmate. just trying to prevent future mistakes. and hey, i'm a truthteller.

2. next halloween, i am totally wearing a shirt with lady stitched on the front(as in lady in the tramp) and allison is going to wear a shirt with the tramp on it (a picutre, not the word) embroidered on it...and THEN (And this is the kicker)...there's going to be a string that joins the two shirts (the spaghetti).
ok, so i bet you're not getting the visual. just trust me, it's going to be a-ma-zing. you will want to be there...you will want to be at that party.

3. um, if you're going to cite your sources in grad school, probably should just go ahead and leave off the reference for a GOOGLE SEARCH you did. in other words, google.com is not an acceptable source. seriously???

4. and finally, my friend kristina totally CUT ME OFF on the highway tonight. friendship severed.

however, no fears my friends, she called me 2 minutes later to apologize. friendship reinstated.

(and that was really sweet of her, but also just a wise PR move, as she would have heard ALL ABOUT it tomorrow. instead, i'll just inscribe it here for years to come in the blogosphere, which we all know is kind of a big deal. never underestimate the power of the blog.)

1 comment: