Sunday, March 15, 2009

hello from the big mitten

i took a spur-of-the-moment trip home this weekend. i might tell the story later.
for now, i'll just say that it was a beautiful drive up, and really really good to see some old students and families at the gcs auction last night. stayed up late last night as my mom told hilarious stories about her school's "talent show auditions." one of the kids wanted to sing some song called "g spot" in the school's talent show. inappropriate. and sad. but really funny too.

and i am totally out of the loop when it comes to popular music, but please tell me that's NOT some mainstream r&b song that kids can hear on the radio. what, i ask, is this world coming to??

ooooh, my parents are taking me to silver beach pizza. jump around. my mom is driving so that my dad "doesn't have to spend his own money on gas." haha

2 comments: