Sunday, August 1, 2010

Currently Reading:

The Help (for my very first book club! it's hard to convey the excitement. and the book so far is great! you've probably heard this already.)
Judges, Book of (fascinating. frightening. and confusing.)
and I have on of Lauren Winner's books on hold at the library. so that will soon join the list.

i have been uninspired this week. my apologies. it's been a difficult one, life-wise. and on top of some just plain hard things, i have been very convicted about the ways i spend my time. taking a 1/2 day retreat this afternoon with my bible, my journal, and hopefully some good coffee. drink, pray, think. one of the things i love about being a teacher is that there are so many natural breaking seasons of the year where you can regroup, reevaluate, and make changes. i'm sad to see my "carefree" summer ending, but i am glad to not only have a job, but also to have space to change some things up, to get back on track in so many areas of life that have fallen by the wayside. little by little....

No comments:

Post a Comment